We offer cationic polyacrylamides in emulsion and powder form that are particularly effective in:
- Primary clarification
- Sludge thickening
- Sludge dewatering
We offer anionic and nonionic polyacrylamides with anionic charge density ranging from 0-100% that are class-leading in applications such as;
- Process water recycling
- Raw water clarification
- Fermentation by-product recovery
- Sugar juice clarification
We offer a range of liquid organic coagulants of the highest industry-quality.
- Polyamines often replace or reduce the use of inorganic coagulants for turbidity reduction in process or wastewater streams. They are particularly useful in areas of biological waste processing and fermentation applications.
- Polydiallyldimethyl ammonium chloride (PolyDADMAC) is often used in filtration applications or in conjunction with our flocculant products. These polymers are highly effective in many water treatment clarification processes. It can also be used in combination with our flocculant and coagulant products to lower overall treatment costs.
- Melamine formaldehyde polymer resin and polydicyandiamide resin are highly effective in color removal and oily waste separation in industrial processes.
Coagulation and charge neutralization are the most important steps in producing potable water. The active aluminum in our products effectively removes particles in the water containing bacteria, viruses, organics, color, taste and odor and forms of floc that can easily be separated from the cleaned water and removed as sludge. Our inorganic coagulant portfolio includes a variety of aluminum and iron chemistries developed for optimal performance at a low cost.